Is There A Way To Play Pokemon Online Is There A Way To Make My Laptop Run Cooler When Gaming?

Is there a way to make my laptop run cooler when gaming? - is there a way to play pokemon online

Here's the thing. Whenever I play any MMORPGs tend to warm my phone like crazy. Not sure of the exact date, but it's about 80-90 degrees, probably closer to 90th Also my CPU Arent the only things that get hot. My GPU. I tried but UNDERVOLT my processor does not allow me to UNDERVOLT of, 1 volt. that helps a little, but with the laptop on your lap while playing still smells like fire. What I want to know is, if at all possible, less heat. If it helps, is the most important game that I play Flyff.
The main features of the laptop:

HP dv4t
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit --
2 GHz Intel Core duo@2.26
6 GB of DDR3 RAM
512 MB NVIDIA GeForce 105M G
500GB Hard Drive 7200

If it helps, here are the details of the agreement HWiNFO32 graphics card.
Pixel Pipelines: 4
GPU Memory: 512 MB
DDR2 SDRAM
64-bit --

And if it helps, here is my mother's record:
Compal 30F8
Chipset: Intel PM45 (Cantiga-PM) + ICH9M (Base)
BIOS version: F.55

4 comments:

Clay F said...

Nice laptop!
A simple cooling will help, such as Logitech Notebook Cooling Pad.
There may be other ways to run cooler, such as changing the screen resolution of 256 colors, but I like the idea of a platform for the cooling and better graphics.

Jesson said...

You can use the laptop to a parishioner empty heat provided by your laptop.
Check out this blog: http://www.laptops-battery.co.uk/blog/us ...

Or buy a cooler

ay yay said...

idk I have the same problem that my team is Hott,

But in response to his answer to my question, then there will always true.com this site is to be done on my old computer to idk what to do. I am using Google Chrome I think it is a testimony to these things as I get on the site? im me if u want is in my profile.

kevinliu... said...

You can buy a cooler.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/category/category_slc.asp?CatId=3486&SRCCODE=WEBGOONOTE&cm_mmc_o=mH4CjC7BBTkwCjCECjCE

Post a Comment