Suzuki Of Nashville Where Did The Suzuki Of Huntsville Go?

Where did the Suzuki of Huntsville go? - suzuki of nashville

I live in Huntsville, Alabama. I have a Suzuki, and Sunday, when we went, I saw that the university was closed. Well, I heard that had closed in Decatur, but I knew that was the only one in Huntsville. Well, I'm very excited that my car one is 2008, and the nearest dealer that I know are still open is in Nashville. But I've also heard that the repair service is always open, but were not sold. Who knows what happened, or maybe someone can help. Thank you.

1 comments:

Don W said...

In any case, the Suzuki dealers within a reasonable driving repairs in a shop of their choice and the repair can be done to Suzuki for a refund. Repair takes much longer by ordering spare parts. Please read the instruction manual for details. You also have the 800-number in your owner's manual to see if a call is listed dealer in your area.

Many traders (and not just Suzuki) closing is due to the crisis in the automotive industry.

Post a Comment